ATTICA WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The Bank participation in Attica Wealth Management comes to 100%.
Company Profile: Our purpose and scope is to manage Mutual Funds (MF) portfolios according to the 3283/2004 Greek Law for the relevant corporate bodies, as well as every coherent business activity is allowed through the each time legal set of rules. In compliance with the 8/387/19-6-06 Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC) decision, we are also professionally involved with the following activities:
· Portfolio management services, including the ones related to pension funds, on the basis of client orders provided discretely, subject to the fact that the managed portfolios contain financial instruments that are listed in Chapter 1, Article 2 of the 2396/1996 Greek Law
· Investment advisory services for the financial instuments that are listed in Chapter 1, Article 2 of the 2396/1996 Greek Law. Moreover, apart from exploiting own means, we are eligible to effectively utilize the Attica Bank network for promoting and augmenting our business spectrum.
At present, the company manages the following Mutual Funds:
- Attiki Domestic Equity Fund
- Attica Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund of Funds Balanced
- Attiki Domestic Bond Fund
- Attica Domestic Money Market Fund
- Attica Foreign Balanced Fund
- Attica Foreign Bond Fund
- Attica Real Estate Foreign Equity Fund