You may download the file here
Due to the Easter of the Catholic Church, Friday 19/4 and Monday 22/4 are defined as special interbank holiday days.
FINANCIAL CALENDAR 2019
In accordance with articles 4.1.2 and 220.127.116.11.1 of the Regulation of the Athens Stock Exchange, Attica Bank S.A. announces the financial calendar for 2019:
Tuesday, April 23th 2019
Thursday, June 27th 2019
Thursday, September 26th 2019
Thursday, December 19th 2019
Attica Bank, reserves the right to change the abovementioned dates. In this case the Bank will inform investors in time by issuing a new announcement.
ATTICA BANK S.A.
Election of a new President and composition of new Board of Directors
ATTICA BANK announces that following today's meeting of the Board of Directors, Mr. Georgios Michelis was elected as a new, non-executive Chairman of the Board in place of the resigned Mr. P. Roumeliotis.
At the same meeting, the Board of Directors was reorganized as follows:
1. GEORGIOS MICHELIS, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS (NON-EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
2. THEODOROS PANTALAKIS, CEO (EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
3. ATHANASIOS TSADARIS, DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
4. IOANNIS TSAKIRAKIS, DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
5. DIMITRI TZANNINIS (NON - EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
6. CHARALAMPOS BRILAKIS (INDEPENDENT NON – EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
7. IOANNIS MARMAGIOLIS (INDEPENDENT NON – EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
8. GEORGE VLACHAKIS (INDEPENDENT NON – EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
9. GEORGIOS PANAYIOTOU (INDEPENDENT NON – EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
10. ATHANASIOS STATHOPOULOS (NON - EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
11. STAVROS PAPAGIANNOPOULOS (NON - EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
12. ZACHAROULA PAPATHEODOROU (NON - EXECUTIVE MEMBER AND REPRESENTATIVE OF THE GREEK STATE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF LAW 3723/2008 )
ATTICA BANK SA
Today, March 18, the Board of Directors of ATTICA BANK SA, after request of its main shareholder, EFKA, recalled its previous decision of convening an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on the election of a new Board of Directors, reserving to return whenever it deems appropriate.
The Board of Directors then unanimously decided to postpone the election of a new President for its next meeting.
Attica Bank S.A
Yesterday, on the 13th of March 2019, Mr. Panagiotis Roumeliotis resigned from chairman and member of Attica Bank Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors will convene on Monday, 18th of March 2019, to elect a new Chairman and to decide on the convocation of the Extraordinary General Meeting of its Shareholders in order to elect a new Board of Directors, as the main shareholder, EFKA, requested.
ATTICA BANK S.A.
Attica Bank S.A. informs its investors that the restructuring of the Bonds of the Artemis Project...
Attica Bank informs its investors that the BoD at its meeting of 27.05.2020 and in accordance with the...
Attica Bank informs investors that the Announcement of the H1 2020 Financial Results and the...