Carry out stock exchange transactions with Attica Bank.
- Buying and selling shares for companies listed on the ASE
- The orders are executed in the branches and online through our partner BETA SECURITIES SA
- Purchases of Bonds and Treasury Bills of the Greek government in the primary market.
- Purchases and sales of Bonds and Treasury Bills of the Greek government in the secondary market at very competitive prices
- Securities Custody
- Receipt of dividends and coupons
- Register to participate in the disposal of companies’ shares, through a public offering
For more information
please contact the Attica Bank branches and the Stock Exchange Transactions & Margin Account Department, by phone at +30 210 3667070 or by fax at +30 210 3667256.