Complaints regarding the Bank's products and services are submitted as follows:
a. Branch Network / Service Unit:
You can submit a complaint through a branch, in writing by filling in the special complaint form that is posted at the counters of the Attica Bank branch network, or by mail to the postal address: 23 Omirou Str., 10672, Athens.
b. By mail
By mail to the postal address: 23 Omirou Str., 10672, Athens.
Through the present website of the Bank by registering the complaint in the special form "Submission of Complaint".
d. Call Center:
You can also submit complaints through the Customer Service Line at 210-3669000 or 801-11-500-900
e. Competent Body:
You can submit a written complaint to the Bank through the competent bodies, in the form of a letter by mail / fax / e-mail or by hand delivery to the designated reception points of each institution.
Indicatively, these bodies can be:
- The Hellenic Financial Ombudsman – Nonprofit Alternative Dispute Resolution Organisation (HFO – ADRO former HOBIS)
- General Secretariat for Consumer
- Hellenic Consumers' Ombudsman
- Consumer & Other Organizations (EKPOIZO, INKA etc.)
The above bodies forward your written complaint to the Special Customer Complaints Service. Please note that the type of information you need to provide when submitting your complaint to the Bank in order to investigate the case includes the following information:
Name, father's name, ID number, TIN, home/mailing address, telephone number, e-mail, Branch, Branch / Service related to the complaint, whether you have contacted a Branch or Service of the Bank for the specific issue and the date you addressed them and finally the details of the person in charge of the specific Branch / Service.
The procedure that Attica Bank follows when handling your complaint is described as follows:
- Upon receipt of the complaint from the Special Customer Complaints Service of the Bank, you will be provided with a receipt.
The Special Customer Complaints Service of Attica Bank, in cooperation with the competent units of the Bank, will investigate the matter objectively and will respond in writing in accordance with the time frames defined by the current regulatory framework. In case extra time is required, you will be informed.
- Upon receipt of any complaint from the Special Customer Complaints Service of the Bank you will be provided with a receipt.
- Upon your request, the Bank provides information on the progress of your case.
- The result of the examination or the relevant position of the Bank, will be notified to you through a registered reply letter to the contact address that you have stated in the complaint form, within 45 calendar days, as defined in 157 / 02.04.2019 Executive Committee’s act.
If the response of the Special Customer Complaints Service did not satisfy you, you can contact the Hellenic Financial Ombudsman – Nonprofit Alternative Dispute Resolution Organisation (HFO – ADRO former HOBIS) (1 Massalias Str., 10680, Athens, www.hobis.gr Tel .: 10 4 40, 210 3376700 Fax: 210-3238821, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org),
which is registered in the Register of ADR Bodies kept on the website of the General Secretariat of Commerce and Consumer Protection, of the Ministry of Economy and Development.
In case the dispute concerns contractual obligations under an electronic service contract, the Customer may submit his request for the out-of-court settlement of the dispute, through the Electronic Dispute Resolution platform - ADR on the website webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.